Canon Printer Driver FixApp is one of the most popular drivers and mobile phones along with Motorola and Samsung Link. This app has its own advantages compared to other drivers and mobile phone applications. Canon Printer Driver is lightweight and easy to use, simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. Canon Printer Driver Application is free to download and provides easy to install, easy to use, safe and reliable driver and mobile phone applications.
Top features of canon printer driver for windows pc –Canon Printer Driver is a driver and mobile phone application from Canon such as DriverPack, Sweeper and Intel Network. It has a simple and basic user interface, and most importantly, it is free to download. Canon Printer Driver is an efficient software that comes recommended by many Windows PC users.
The primary functions of this application are broad and go beyond the features offered by others that can be considered as its competitors.
- Canon Printer Drivers for PC – Fast, reliable and robust by Canon.
- Canon printer drivers free and secure download.
- Canon printer driver latest version for best experience.
- It works / is compatible with almost all Windows versions including Windows XP 64 / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64.
- at no cost!
- user-friendly interface.
- easy to use.
- Privacy and Security!
- Lightweight and consume less resources.
- Best for drivers and mobile phone applications.
- PC User’s Choice!
Easy Way to download and install Canon Printer Driver for Windows 10 PC/laptop
Now let’s just move to the next section to share the steps you have to follow to download Canon Printer Driver for Windows PC. So here we go :
- Download the ij.start.canon Printer Driver installer file from the link above.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded Canon Printer Driver installer file.
- Now, a smart screen might appear and ask for a confirmation.
- Click “Yes” to confirm.
- Finally, follow the installation instructions until you get a confirmation notification of a successful installation process.
Easy Way to Setup Ij Canon Printer Via USB Cable
- Keep your Canon printer on.
- You can either use the CD setup or online driver download method. Therefore, insert the Canon setup CD that shipped with the printer. Otherwise, go through step 3.
- Go to Canon Printer Support – ij.start.canon.
- Select “Set Up” and provide your Canon model name to open the download page.
- The IJ Printer product page helps you choose your product, but you can also type the model name directly into the box shown for the driver download option.
- Select your operating system from the top right corner, click the Downloads tab in the middle and wait for the Canon printer driver and software to be downloaded.
- Run Setup by double-clicking on Installer Setup. This will extract the canon ij setup file automatically.
- Click “USB Connection” or on the next page.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and PC (or laptop) hardware when it appears. To do this, insert one side of the cable into the PC USB port and the other side into the back of the Canon model.
- Allow and select your printer model. Also, select the access point from the list provided.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish USB setup. Click Done.
Troubleshoot if the Printing does not start
- You need to ensure the power supply connection is made correctly and tightly and the AC supply socket button is turned on. Also, also check if you have turned on the power button of the canon printer. (Note – If you are printing bulky graphics or documents, the printer may take a long time to process it. The power lamp flashes when the printer processes the data to be printed).
- You should check the Connection between the printer and the computer system before dispatching the command to print. In case you are using a USB cable, check the Connection on both ends of the cable. If you are using a wireless printer, check that the printer is correctly set up for use, including the printer’s visibility.
- Check if the printer driver matches the printer device you are using to print the document by selecting the name of your device in the print dialog.
- You have to check if the media type and the setting of the page size for that printer driver are correct. The A4 size should be selected in the application. Paper loaded in the printer should be in correspondence with the media type specified in the printer driver. Ensure that the output rack of the printer is in its usual position, as it hinders the Printing. Therefore, the printer will not take the command to print the document.
- If you have applied the above troubleshooting measures, try rebooting your computer system and try printing again.